Sunday, December 29, 2013

Another pastel, another melted snowman.

This is a portrait of a friend of mine, Tammi Franke. I am not a portrait artist by any means so it doesn't really look like her but a girl's gotta try right? 

Torn In 2 

This drawing was done on two pieces of paper. The paper was ripped in 2 by my good friend and very talented artist Michael DiMilo. He didn't care for the work that he had done so he trashed it, I took the paper and drew on the back of it. One man's trash is another's source for drawing on. Anyway...

Still working on a title here and it was pointed out that this giraffe has no neck.
It did have a neck but it doesn't now. My drawing, my rules.

And just as a side note, yes I know you aren't supposed to start a sentence with the word "and", my snowman bit the dust yesterday. Since I live in Wisconsin where it can be -50 one day and 40 the next this should not have been a surprise. While his demise was a slow and torturous one, I believe it's for the best. He was rude, he drank too much and stole my car keys.

Until we meet again and I figure out how to transfer this blog to Tumblr so the 3 people that read it can actually follow it, I bid you a beer. I don't speak or write in French so this will have to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment